Perfect for your active lifestyle, the men’s ABEO Everett offers signature lightweight comfort. The built-in crash pad in the heel absorbs shock, while the TPU shank provides increased stability. Strategically placed flex zones offer increased forefoot flexibility and traction. The Everett also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the incredible all-day support and comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Textile and synthetic leather upper with a lace up vamp for optimal fit.
- Lightly padded tongue for added comfort.
- Breathable mesh upper lining.
- ABEO LiTe™ 3.0 advanced lightweight technology for freedom of motion.
- Inject EVA midsole with built-in Cloud crash pad in the heel for shock absorption.
- Flextrac molded rubber outsole provides enhanced forefoot flexibility and traction.
- 10-12mm drop.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Not the best design
I like the shoes look and feel but long before the sole wore out, the orange string that holds the laces came out of one of the shoes.
The neon green straps fall off
The shoe is comfortable until the cheap neon green straps separated From the mounting points inside the blue shoes. This makes the shoe laces extremely loose and then when you compensate for the loss the laces are crazy long. The comfort new is good I chose the most expensive neutral sole which is very comfortable as far as a walking shoe goes, however its not meant to be a running shoe at all. In closing good shoe, unless you get a defective pair like I did then you won't be happy in the end.
Nice overall walking shoe
I love the light-weight aspect of these shoes. They're also a nice neutral color and very comfortable with the provided insoles.
Good shoes, terrible inserts
The shoes are great, good looking, light , and very comfortable. The inserts, on the other hand, are not. First, they are too thick and soft, which makes the shoes too squishy. The “orthodon'tic” arch support is unnecessary high, which make walking very uncomfortable. Second, the blue color of the inserts surface bleeds, and my white sport socks became blue. They should include, as an option, just normal thin regular inserts.
The laces don't quite tighten in the front of the shoe, so it is not as snug as I would like. It also feels like it got looser after wearing a couple of weeks.