Master your athleisure style in ultra lightweight comfort with the women’s ABEO Enola. The built-in crash pad in the heel absorbs shock, while the TPU shank provides increased stability. Strategically placed flex zones offer increased forefoot flexibility and traction. The Enola also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the incredible all-day support and comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Unlined engineered knit upper with a lace up vamp for optimal fit.
- Sock like construction for a snug fit.
- ABEO LiTe™ 3.0 advanced lightweight technology for freedom of motion.
- Inject EVA midsole with built-in Cloud crash pad in the heel for shock absorption.
- Flextrac molded rubber outsole provides enhanced forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Please bring these back
I have purchased three pairs of these shoes and they are honesty the best shoes for me.
Super light weight
I was looking for a light weight, flexible sport shoe, and this is it. It is like a slipper, but with support. I wouldn’t use it for running or tennis, but it will work great as an every day shoe or for power walking. It’s also pretty and not clunky at all. The only issue I note with comfort would be the inside ribbon on the back of the heel. It rubs, and has the potential to cause a blister. I love everything else about this shoe, though, so Ill wear them with socks and see if that one small area breaks in.
Please bring this back want to get a second pair