Master your athleisure style in ultra lightweight comfort with the men’s ABEO Enola. The built-in crash pad in the heel absorbs shock, while the TPU shank provides increased stability. Strategically placed flex zones offer increased forefoot flexibility and traction. The Enola also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the incredible all-day support and comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Unlined engineered knit upper with a lace up vamp for optimal fit.
- Sock like construction for a snug fit.
- ABEO LiTe™ 3.0 advanced lightweight technology for freedom of motion.
- Inject EVA midsole with built-in Cloud crash pad in the heel for shock absorption.
- Flextrac molded rubber outsole provides enhanced forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Very Comfortable, easy on/off, but laces too long.
These are very comfortable. I have had other Abeo shoes in the past, and these have been my favorites. The shoes have a little stretch around the ankles, so you can simply pull them on, even when they are laced. But I have refrained from doing that too often, as Im afraid that they might get stretched out. My only complaint, and my reason for 4 stars, is that the laces that come with them are way too long. I have been tying the shoes, then tying the bows one or two extra times, to keep from stepping or tripping on the laces. The shoes only have 5 eyelets, but the laces are almost 60 long. They need to be closer to 48, so I am going to have to buy new laces.