Add comfort to every jump, kick or stride in the women’s ABEO Ellen. The built-in crash pad in the heel absorbs shock, while the TPU shank provides increased stability. Strategically placed Flextrac grooves offer increased forefoot flexibility and traction. The Ellen also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support. Packed with performance features, the Ellen is perfect for going to the gym or tackling everyday errands.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Textile and synthetic leather upper.
- Mesh lining is breathable and moisture-wicking.
- Injected EVA midsole with Litesole technology delivers enhanced flexibility and lightweight comfort.
- Built-in Cloud crash pad offers ultimate shock absorption through the heel.
- Supportive internal TPU shank is designed to improve stability and motion control.
- Flextrac molded rubber outsole provides enhanced forefoot flexibility and traction.
- 10-12mm drop.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
It’s the back of the shoe for me!!
I love this shoe! The overall all material is so comfy and flexible. I have knee problems and have been waiting to wear out my other shoes and now my knees are achey they were corrected soon after I put the shoe on and with this shoe I can put it on without my shoe horn…the material is flexible. I will be buying again
Not as supportive
Generally I love Abeo! I was excited to see a slip-on tennis shoe; however, these (even with the orthotic) aren't nearly as supportive as my other ones. They are fine for running errands and such, but other than that, I wear my others.
This is my second purchase of this shoe. Very comfortable and stylish.
I like the lightweight and slip on style for casual wear. But, they squeak! I’ve tried everything to get rid of it. So, I don’t wear them when I have to walk quietly such as down an empty school corridor.
ABEO LITE Ellen
I bought a pair of these shoes last Fall. True to size, very comfortable, and supports my right foot pronation !! I love them. With the orthotic provided within the shoe structure I don't have to add my regular orthodics!! Love the color too!!