Enjoy the increased flexibility, support and lightweight comfort of the women’s ABEO Active. This athletic style features a lightweight EVA midsole for added arch support, a built-in Cloud crash pad in the heel for shock absorption, and strategically placed flex zones for forefoot flexibility and traction. The Active also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the incredible all-day support and comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable knit upper with synthetic suede overlays for added durability.
- Sock-like construction with a lace up closure for a customized fit.
- ABEO LiTe™ 2.0 advanced lightweight technology delivers ultimate comfort and support.
- Breathable knit lining.
- Lightweight injected EVA midsole with built-in Cloud crash pad for flexibility, shock absorption and comfort.
- Strategically placed flex zones for forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Molded rubber outsole provides maximum traction.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Best shoes ever
These shoes are the most comfortable shoes I own. I have 2 pair and would like to have many more! They help with my bunion pain and keep my feet from getting too hot. Please bring these back asap, mine are worn out!
The shoes are the best especially if you know someone with bunions, they do not cause pain and the flexible mesh keeps pressure off of the bunion. Also they keep your feet cool. Please bring all the colors back!
I bought 2 pair because well the the waking shoes are the best there is!!! I loved the meshed material and the support and comfort level was perfect…so sad they didn’t have my size 10 in stock online :(
Best for being on your feet all day!
Best shoes I’ve found for standing on concrete all day. Foot pain is 90% better than with any other shoe I tried. Originally I ordered black, but have now ordered the gray as well.
WAY TOO BIG
Just received the blue ones in mail yesterday. I normally wear a size 6.5 but these was way too big in size and width. It will fit someone who’s a 7/7.5. I am very disappointed.