Enjoy the increased flexibility, support and lightweight comfort of the women’s ABEO Action. This athletic style features a lightweight EVA midsole for added arch support, a built-in Cloud crash pad in the heel for shock absorption, and strategically placed flex zones for forefoot flexibility and traction. The Action also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for the incredible all-day support and comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with a lace up closure for optimal fit.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- ABEO LiTe™ advanced lightweight technology for freedom of motion.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Lightweight injected EVA midsole with built-in Cloud crash pad for flexibility, shock absorption and comfort.
- Strategically placed flex zones for forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Molded rubber outsole provides maximum traction.
- LAW1104 GREY
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Best and kighy
Best pair ever ownwd. I havw been trying to get the same to replace and not available any more. Hope they will be back.
Comfortable but runs large
I purchased these shoes in the same size as my other 2 different pairs of Abeo sneakers. They are comfortable, but are a bit larger around the front of my foot than my other 2 styles. They are probably fine for walking, but maybe less ideal for activity where youd need more cradling in the front foot/toe area. Otherwise seem to be holding up well and are cute.
Shoes of a great color
The athletic shoes are a great shade of blue. And I find that I can wear them all day...snug, quiet feel. I would get a pair in other colors! Anyone listening? Only drawback - shoestrings are too long!
Sore feet in just an hour
I usually love ABEO lightweight shoes and have worn out multiple pairs with my daily 5 miles of walking in an urban environment. These shoes are the exception. Even with custom insoles, there is very little support and my feet are aching in just an hour of walking and standing. The heel is loose, while the toe box is snug and rubs on the tops of my feet. I would return them if I could. I can barely stand to walk a half mile in these, much less wear them all day.
Very comfortable, especially with well fitting orthotics
The shoes are very comfy with orthotics and heel cushions. I was sad to notice that after a few wears, the thin black rubber line above the white bottom started to come off. I love the shoes otherwise