- Waterproof suede, mesh and synthetic upper with a gusseted tongue.
- Lace-up closure for optimal fit.
- AEROsystem® technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Mesh and water-resistant Dri-Walk™ internal membrane lining keeps feet dry.
- Tri-core injected EVA midsole with posted medial support, internal airflow and cushioning.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with strategically placed lugs for increased grip, traction and durability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
One year and still wearing these!
I previously wore the Abeo Jasper which were discontinued. I was hesitant when the Jasper II was released but decided to give them a try. I am on my feet 9 to 10 hours a day, 5 days a week. These shoes have been amazing, and I am now buying my next pair which will sit on the shelf until I completely wear out my current Jasper II.
Extremely comfortable and supportive
Purchased these early in the summer because of a sale and a desire to try something different. After wearing them for about 3 months now I can confidently say that these shoes are very comfortable and easily give me support for the entire day. I'm a larger guy and it's not easy finding a good pair of shoes that I can wear for work that are both comfortable and supportive. These shoes offer both of those features. I will probably pick up another pair the next time they go on sale.
Great support and comfort
I purchased my first pair of the Jaspar II in black about a month ago. I have using the NB 1300V for several years but it's completely out of stock online. Needing a particular type of walking shoe that works with my foot issues and can take an additional orthotic is key. There are few reviews online for this shoe. A couple mentioned the shoe separating after a year or less but too early to tell that. I am finding this shoe, after an initial break in period of several days to a week to provide excellent support. The heel is very stable. I need support over the instep and dislike feeling the ground through a shoe in that area. With my orthotic, I don't feel a think. There is plenty of room in the toe box. I usually go a half size bigger. I may have been able to go with a 9.5 but frankly, I hate sending things back. It's working well. This is a problem shopping online especially for shoes which is such a personal thing. One think I would change are the laces. They don't hold well so must knot. Not a big deal but a personal preference. Was a bit squeaky in a store the other after a rain. Overall, very please with the shoe for walking, work and overall needed support and comfort. Thinking about getting the sort of odd tan color if a good sale comes up.