Perform at your best with the women’s ABEO AEROsystem® Destiny. This athletic shoe features a molded EVA midsole, a non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole, and includes a neutral footbed designed to support, align & balance your body. A supportive walking shoe designed with comfort in mind for all of your daily activities.
- ABEO AEROsystem® features a unique responsive outsole designed to return energy, reduce the impact on joints, and absorb shock.
- Tri-Core: Composed of a molded EVA midsole with an internal airflow system. EVA posts are properly placed for dynamic cushioning with every step.
- Vibram® Multi-Trek outsole offers superior wear and durability
with a more rounded heel for smooth heel-to-toe transition, reducing the impact on joints by absorbing shock.
- Flextrac strategically placed flex zones provide optimal forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Lace up-Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension creating a customized fitting environment and secure fit.
- Lightly padded tongue offers added comfort while no-sew applications provide irritation-free wear.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I needed to replace my old black ABEO shoes, which had been literally patched up with duct tape. I wanted a style as close to the old ones as possible and over the MLK weekend I found these on sale. They arrived very quickly after ordering and took little to no time to break in. The orthotic that came with them was lower than what I am used to, so I simply removed the orthotic from the old shoe and put it into the new one. Perfect fit! These are great for walking and for wearing with casual outfits.
Liked them so much, I bought another….
I’ve been an Abeo customer for many years. These are lighter and even more comfortable than their typical athletic shoe. Being a simple solid black, they can be worn in multiple situations. From past experience, I’ve seen how quickly certain styles can disappear, so I turned around and bought another. Caught them on sale, too!
Supportive and comfortable
I bought these for my mother who has been shopping at The Walking Company for more 20 yrs. She has many pairs of Abeo sneakers. She says, these may be the most comfortable and supportive of all. Two back fusions and hip replacement make shoes a top priority.
I wore my new Abeo Destiny athletic shoes to exercise class for the first time this morning. They are so comfortable and actually made my workout a much better and more effective experience! Thanks!