Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience the revolutionary, 3D fit comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Yana bootie with metatarsal support, featuring built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet. The ankle boot features a rich leather upper accented with a buckled ankle strap. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieve forefoot pain and pressure.
- Burnished or nubuck leather upper with embossed detail for added interest.
- Medial zipper for an easy on/off wear.
- Soft fabric lining and leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Rubber outsole is lightweight and provides traction.
- Leawood-wrapped, stacked ¾ inch heel.
- Shaft Height: 3¾ inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Super comfortable-great for work and every day! I absolutely love these boots!
Work for my challenging feet
I have bunions and cant walk on the ball of my feet, no heels for me. These work well! I wish the soles were a little thicker like my Merrell clogs but these look a lot better. Stylish enough! I walk a lot of work and Im happy that I can use these
Just what I wanted
Love simplicity and everything about this boot for pants.
I have a lot of problems with my feet and even though I couldn’t change the insole these where very comfortable. I am very happy with my purchase.
Too tight across the bridge
I really wanted to like these. Tried two different footbeds and sizes. The footbed felt great and was just what I needed but they were just too tight across the top of my foot. I don't have a particularly wide foot..this was unusual to have a shoe fit this way. I had to return them.