Experience the revolutionary, 3-D fit and comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Windsor boot, featuring built-in orthotics fit to the contours of your feet. The mid calf height boot is a pull on style. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- Premium water-resistant twinface sheepskin upper with suede heel guards.
- Pull on style.
- Genuine shearling lining naturally wicks away moisture.
- Heat retaining insole board.
- Durable, direct inject polyurethane outsole is flexible, lightweight and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet, and reduces shock and stress on joints.
Weight: 12oz (Size 6)
Shaft Height: 7"
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Most Supportive Shearling Boot
I have loved my Uggs in the winter because I don’t like to wear socks, but after 2 foot surgeries, they just don’t provide the support I need. I tried these, in black, and am absolutely thrilled! They provide the warmth, but also a nice footbed that has the support I need to wear them for more than just driving. I’ll be ordering the grey, too! FYI, my regular shoe size is 9.5, and these fit great (without socks)! So excited to have some nice, cozy boots on these cold MI days, again.
Best shearling boots
I've owned several (12) pair of shearling boots; from Mou Mou to Bearpaw to Ulu to more! My fav; Abeo. I have the Windsor neutral in short and tall. I pick them nearly every single time for comfort and go with everything styling.