Comfortable and fashionable, experience the revolutionary, 3D fit comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Whistler boot, featuring built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet. The on-trend style is adorned with an allover leopard print for added visual appeal. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- Leopard-print, premium water-resistant twin-faced sheepskin upper with suede heel guards.
- Genuine shearling lining naturally wicks away moisture.
- Heat retaining insole board.
- Lightweight, direct injected polyurethane outsole is flexible and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet, and reduces shock and stress on joints.
- AI-118 LEOPARD
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Comfortable and stylish! No break in needed. Perfect for our snowy winter! Others said, and its true, the black dye from the lining stains socks. I hope the walking company will fix that. Otherwise it’s a great Boot!
Very warm & comfortable. Great support. Love the look, plus they were on sale.
Runs small with shearling inserts.
Love these but the insert takes up extra space so they run small. Should offer size 11. Need to use regular inserts to be able to wear them
Comfy and great arch support
Abeos arch support insole is the reason why I bought three pairs of shearling boots, this being one of them, although tight to begin with, the shearling breaks in after a few wears and is good to walk in, not lengthy walks but great on flat ground. The black shearling is awful and rubs off on your feet. I recommend any other colour but this one.
Way better than UGS
Love these needed more support due to plantar fasciitis than ugs provide and these are so cute with the paisley print. They are very supportive and warm. And on sale and incredible deal. i bought a black pair in another style Ilove them so much!!!