Perfect for the workweek into the weekend, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Vivian mary jane with neutral support offers signature customized comfort for all day wear. The on trend asymmetrical buckled instep strap secures the foot in place. The built-in orthotic comfort and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with an asymmetrical adjustable buckled strap for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather lining and sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Molded, foam-cushioned polyurethane insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Lightweight and flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides increased traction and durability.
- Stacked, leather-wrapped heel.
- Heel Height: 2¾ inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
10 is not true to size
I ordered these awhile ago. I tried them on and they seemed fine. Threw all the boxes away/return stuff. I didn't wear them for a few months because I bought them for work and I was wearing a different pair at the time being. I'm not sure how I didn't notice. But the sizing is way off. I wear a size 10 and always order a 10 from the walking company. However, these were way too big and caused blisters on my feet. I wish I had noticed a lot sooner so I could have returned them. Considering the other review complaining about the size 10, I would suggest if that's your size you go ahead and order a size 9.
I love the look of the shoes on my feet ! It's really stable too. They have build in arch support. Recommended!
Versatile shoes that were comfortable enough to wear all day from Day 1.
I bought these to go with my 40s style gown for my daughters wedding. They were perfect and I even tromped around at the camp site where the wedding was held--uneven ground with pine needles, sticks, etc. For a woman who NEVER wears heels, they were amazingly comfortable. So thankful for the walking company providing stylish heels that are also practically comfortable.
Pretty but narrow
I ordered the size 8. One shoe fits great and is tolerable even after standing on a commuter train for an hour. The other shoe wants to prune off the bone at the base of my pinky toe, even after two stints on a shoe stretcher. They are a beautiful shoe and get compliments; for someone without a prominent toe bone they would probably be comfortable for a dress shoe.