A seasonal favorite, experience the revolutionary, 3-D fit comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Victoria boot, featuring built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet. The western-inspired boot features a side zipper with a tassel embellishment adorned with rhinestones for added interest. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- Premium water-resistant twinface sheepskin upper with suede heel guards.
- V-cut topline on the shaft that can be worn up or down for varying looks.
- Decorative tassel embellished with rhinestones.
- Side zip up closure for an easy on and off wear.
- Genuine shearling lining naturally wicks away moisture.
- Heat retaining insole board.
- Durable, direct inject polyurethane outsole is flexible, lightweight and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet, and reduces shock and stress on joints.
- AIW-0115 BLACK CRYSTAL
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Great Quality Boot!
I own both colors in this boots I actually have two of the the tan because I just can't let go Best Boot out there. I have walked 3 miles a day in my first pair they still look pretty good I still wear them and get compliments on them. I do take care of my footwear. But absolutely recommend these! FROM day one my feet have been so comfortable and I have problem with finding that.
Never buy another sheepskin boot but this one!
It is pretty, feminine, such amazing quality as comfy as you could possibly imagine and far more durable than any other sheepskin boots I’ve ever had. I get tons of compliments but I’m a size 9 1/2 and the 10 fits perfectly just so you know. I bought them into colours and it’s the second time I bought this boot.
Great boot. Keeps my feet warm in North Dakota winters. I have high arches and the metatarsal arch is good help for my feet. I recommend this boot.
Wore them only once, but love them!
I've only worn them once, because it was spring when I purchased the boots. I love the way they fit and look. Good support and super cute!
Exactly what I was looking for!
I bought these to wear around the house to support my arches and to keep my feet and ankles warm. I have Abeo slippers, but they don’t cover my feet enough to keep them warm. Since buying these boots I’ve ended up wearing them out multiple times, purely do to how comfortable they are! I highly recommend these for people looking for support, warmth and comfort.