Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Select YOUR ideal footbed type.
Seamlessly transition into cooler weather in comfort and style in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Vesper boot with built-in support. The premium leather upper features a slouch style calf for added interest and a full medial zipper for easy on and off. The cushioned polyurethane footbed delivers heel-to-toe comfort, while the durable thermoplastic rubber outsole provides superior traction control and shock absorption. ABEO B.I.O.system® footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock on joints.
- The built-in support provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Premium leather upper features a slouch style calf for added interest.
- Full medial zipper for easy on and off.
- Soft fabric and leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Cushioned, molded PU footbed absorbs shock and delivers all-day comfort.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Durable TPR outsole provides superior traction control and shock absorption.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Gorgeous and Comfy
Love these , so happy. I am a medium wide 9 and the nine fits perfect.
I wear a 6, bought 7.5. I sized up 1.5 and still way to tight to get my foot in. Have another suede pair and they were excellent out of the box. These I’ll have on the stretchers for months, such a shame.
Walking on a cloud!
I broke my right leg, had a venous ulcer on my left ankle and meniscus pain in my left knee. I needed comfortable attractive shoes that gave me support so I could exercise. BINGO!! I LOVE THESE BOOTS!! I put them on, took my dogs to the dog park and NO pain!! Seriously...NO pain!! None during walking, none after...nothing! I wear 8.5 and they fit perfecrly. ECSTATIC CUSTOMER!!
This is a nice boot, but was not comfortable on my problem feet.
Before purchasing this boot, I emailed for information on rigidity of toe area. The information I received said ” the toe box is soft and flexible”, while that’s sort of true the front of toe box is rock hard and rigid. I tried to exchange for a suede boot, but was only allowed free return if I ordered the same boot in a different size. It’s difficult and expensive to buy footwear for problem feet without the ability to try them on.