Take on cooler weather in ultimate comfort and style in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Verity boot with built-in support. The leather and suede combination upper features a decorative buckled instep strap for added charm, a lace up closure to ensure an optimal fit, and a medial zipper for easy on and off. ABEO B.I.O.system® footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints. Pair the Verity with all of your favorite casual outfits and and experience all-day comfort!
- The built-in support provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather and suede combination upper features a decorative buckled instep strap for added charm.
- Lace up closure ensures an optimal fit.
- Medial zipper for easy on and off.
- Soft fabric and leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Cushioned, molded PU footbed absorbs shock and delivers all-day comfort.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Durable TPR outsole provides superior traction on varied surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
If there is a pair left in your size, consider getting these great boots at a great price
The boots are surprisingly comfortable and supportive. The size zipper makes getting them on and off easy, and the lacing does not have to be changed once one gets a good fit.
Love them so far!
Just tried these on for the first time, and I love them. I have plantar fasciitis, and so far doesn't seem to be causing any pain. Super cute. Fits true to size.
Wide ankles, low quality leather
I so wanted to love these, but the boot was too sloppy for my feet and ankles. Granted, I wear a B width and have feet on the narrow side, but even with lacing these did not comfortably snug up for me. I did not want to try to experiment with heavy socks to make them fit. I was also disappointed in the quality of the leather and suede for this price point.
Just got back from three weeks in Europe and these arrived about a week before we left so I didn’t have a chance to break them in at all. Wore them nearly every day and loved them. Not only were they comfortable, but I didn’t look like a casually dressed tourist everywhere I went. We walked anywhere from 6-9 miles a day on uneven surfaces and cobblestone I have no doubt that I’m going to wear them a lot now that I’m home. I took out the orthotics that arrived with them (will use them in other shoes) and put in stronger ABEO orthotics. They are the best!
My feet are only happy when they are wearing Abeo. I got the dark brown but want them in all colors. Hoping for a sale. LOVE THESE BOOTS