Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Take your career to new heights in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Ventura loafer pump with metatarsal support. The signature built-in orthotic comfort and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Full grain leather, suede and printed suede upper.
- Breathable fabric-lined upper and leather socklining.
- Molded, foam-cushioned PU insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- Flexible TR outsole absorbs shock and provides increased traction and durability.
- Heel Height: 2¾ inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Best dress shoes!
I was looking to purchase another pair but all sold out. :( By far my favorite dress shoes. Got so mamy compliments on them and comfy too!
Nice shoe but runs narrow.
Usually always where an 8 in dress shoes with or without socks but this shoe was so tight even without socks. Had to return them.
As comfy as pumps can possibly get!
This is my 3rd pair of Abeo shoes and its quickly become my go-to brand when I want something that I can comfortably walk in. These are fantastic. No break in period! They were good the very first time I wore them and I was able to focus on being out for a lovely dinner instead of worrying about how far I might have to walk between the car and the restaurant.
Smart looking shoe and very comfortable
I was dubious about ordering a pair ofs to be delivered to my house without first having tried them on. The shoes fit perfectly! I love the look and they are very comfortable.
Comfy for heels
I never knew a heel could be so comfortable. I do have a sendentary job but I still have to walk around a lot. My plantar fasciitis won’t let me wear regular heels for more than an hour or two. I would buy these again in a heart beat.