Fashion meets customized comfort in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Valerie with metatarsal support. This on-trend boot features a leather upper adorned with buckled straps for added style. The built-in orthotic comfort and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Full grain leather upper with decorative buckled straps for added interest.
- Medial zipper for easy entry.
- Breathable fabric-lined upper.
- Soft leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Molded, foam-cushioned PU insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- TPU outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Shaft Height: 5 inches
- Heel Height: 2¾ inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I wear these for work and I like them so much I got 2 pair!
Hoped for more comfort
While its not too high I thought it would be more comfortable but it really wasnt. After several wears it seems a bit better but I probably wont buy this brand again.
Comfortable and stylish shoe
I work in a school, so I am on my feet several hours a day. I also have bunions, which means that I need a shoe that is wide enough to accommodate the bone deformity in the toe box but narrow enough to hold the heel in place. I am NOT willing to compromise style for comfort just yet. I stumbled across ABEO and couldnt be happier. I own 3 different styles. The Valerie is versatile: One can wear them to the office with dress pants or with a pair of jeans for going out.
Nice boot - slightly different color than expected.
Comfortable boot with a higher heel. My only negative comment is that the color is not what I expected. I was hoping for a lighter tan-ish color, but was darker than what appeared on line (in my opinion). My husband thought they looked the same. Nice quality.
Cute boots especially since its hard to find nice boots with some type of support. Havent worn them for an extended period yet, but don't feel like they have a lot of support. Bought the neutral, but would have been good if it was available in post, which I believe provides extra support.