Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Warm weather calls for customized comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Urmy sandal with metatarsal support. This T-strap sandal features a leather and woven polyurethane upper with an adjustable hook and loop ankle strap that helps secure the foot in place. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Leather upper with woven polyurethane straps.
- Adjustable hook and loop ankle strap for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Closed cell polyurethane foam footbed with a molded EVA cork and rubber midsole for shock absorption and cushioning.
- Durable rubber outsole provides increased traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches with a 1¼ inch platform
- ABEO B.I.O.system sandals proudly carry the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Absolutely love these. Comfortable, fit well, and doesn’t make my ankles hurt! I’ve worn them to work upon receiving them, no break in needed. Just love them.
Strap could be more comfortable
I love the Cobblestone (light) color. I love how light the shoe is. Only problem, which is kind of a big deal is that the underside of the top strap that goes across the foot has a seam and velcro that rubs the top of my foot raw. Not sure how Im gonna fix this as they are not returnable. Very uncomfortable with every step, it rubs. Design flaw if your feet arent very narrow. I didnt try on in store, ordered online and found out on my way into the office how much they hurt.
Love this shoe!
I have to wear an orthotic. This shoe still gives me support in a heel. I like that I can dress them up or down.
One of the best shoes I have purchased
I have recently purchased a variety of shoes for work and play and these are one of the most comfortable pairs I have bought. I actually want to get them in other colors I like them so much. They fit my foot perfectly.
I have a narrow feet and material expands overtime. I don’t recommend it because looks too wide.