A classic boot silhouette gets a modern update in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Unike boot with built-in support. The full-grain leather upper features twin stretch gore panels to ensure a secure fit and a medial zipper for easy on and off. The molded polyurethane footbed and bi-fit insole board deliver superior cushion and support, and the durable thermoplastic rubber outsole provides stability and traction on varied surfaces. ABEO B.I.O.system® footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- The built-in support provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full-grain leather upper features twin stretch gore panels to ensure a secure fit.
- Medial zipper for easy on and off.
- Breathable lining.
- Molded PU footbed and bi-fit insole board deliver superior cushion and support.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Durable TPR outsole provides stability and traction on varied surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1¼ inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Good for NYC walking
I used these as my everyday shoe for work in Manhattan. I’ve worn them for 8hour days and hours just walking around downtown. No problems and look great
Arches feel off
I tried this in person at the store and the arches felt like it was slightly off and too far back into my heel. Initially it felt fine in the store but then I wore it around my house for an hour to test them out. I started to have ankle and heel pain because the arch is too far back. I wanted to love them but had to return.
I wanted to love them
The style is nice...they are cute and look good with everything. They felt okay when I tried them on at the store but after walking a bit I have some significant foot/ankle/shin pain. It's as if the arch support starts too far back on the foot. It's too bad.