Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
An everyday essential, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Tia ballerina with neutral support will help you take on the day in style and total comfort. The classically chic ballet flat features a foam-cushioned PU footbed for shock absorption and all-day, lightweight comfort. Experience the 3D fit comfort of B.I.O.system™ , and keep feet healthy and comfortable.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Textured suede or leather upper with an elasticized topline for a secure yet flexible fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Leather-covered, molded PU footbed absorbs shock and provides all-day comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
These were my favorite shoes …
But even since before the stores shuddered, TWC were making these in fewer color choices. Now it seems they will be discontinued all together :( I’ve purchased various colors of this shoe since 2014! Replacing them every few years as needed. I have no idea what I’ll be able to wear comfortably now.
I’m on my feet all day. I’m 56 years old and have been flat footed all my life it’s hard to find a great comfortable shoe …. These are fantastic!! I wear a 7.5 M they got great not to tight or too loose.
Great for Plantar Fasciitis!
These are comfortable. I wear a 7/7.5 but wish I had ordered an 8. They were a little small and I need the extra room in the toe box. They are cute and well made. I've only worn them twice so I hope they last. They definately have high arch support.
I was skeptical at first look, if it could provide the comfort and support, and to my surprise, it is so comfortable. I walked with this shoes for more than 12hours and no foot pain.
My 3rd Pair! Love them!
I am purchasing my third pair of the Tia Flats. I literally wear them every day to work in. I had prescription inserts from my podiatrist but they never fit into any dress shoe. I found these shoes and I don't even need the insert, they keep my feet feeling great and they are very stylish and not bulky at all. I love them!