Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
An everyday essential, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Tia ballerina with metatarsal support will help you take on the day in style and total comfort. The classically chic ballet flat features a foam-cushioned PU footbed for shock absorption and all-day, lightweight comfort. Experience the 3D fit comfort of B.I.O.system™ , and keep feet healthy and comfortable.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Textured suede or leather upper with an elasticized topline for a secure yet flexible fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Leather-covered, molded PU footbed absorbs shock and provides all-day comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Unfortunately, I got a bad pair
Based on the reviews and the style of this shoes, I didnt expect the left foot pad(insole) is not even. I always feel something under my left thumb toe but couldnt take it out because the foot pads are glued on sole to prevent coming out while walking.The topline of right shoe bothers me all the time while walking. Such style shoes are supposed to be comfortable. Because I purchased this shoes wer final sale, I couldnt return it. A new shoes, throw it? I still like abeo shoes. I hope I am the only one who are not lucky.
Great shoe for the cost
The color is a bit bright - but worked perfect for casual summer. The arch support is great - couldnt be better for a casual slip on shoe.
Super supportive and goes with everything.
I like to wear flats but need extra support - this shoe does that. I've had to break these in though. They were quite tight when they were brand new. But again, great support and I can wear flats again!
perfect fit. uber comfy. wish they were in my size for the red color.
i purchased a pair for my sister. they feel like butter.
Abeo’s are my go to shoe after a foot injury. Plus I have a very high arch and the metatarsal shoes are perfect.