Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Everyday style meets customized comfort in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Tammy ballet flat with neutral support. The elasticized heel helps secure the foot in place, while the extra layer of foam cushioning offers additional support at the ball of the foot. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with an elasticized heel for a secure yet flexible fit.
- Breathable textile upper lining.
- B.I.O.system® technology with a custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- Lightweight and flexible midsole with added foam cushioning for support at the ball of the foot.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Best comfort and cute
It’s my favorite shoe! I have injury in one ankle and spurs It’s the only shoe that actually feels good and that I can walk in a while. Adorable too! I highly recommend them!
The most beautiful and comfortable
I not only love the way they look! They are indeed the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned! I’ll buy more! I have the leopard flat. So many compliments too! A wow shoe all around!
Toe box too tight, heel slips off
The toe box on these shoes is very tight and low. They run small. My heels slip out when I wear them. Physically attractive shoe, not very comfortable though. I got them on sale, couldn't return them, but don't wear them often.
Comfy and cute
I love love love these! These are comfortable, supportive and that little sparkle they have make them cute too. I wore them for the first time today. I teach, so I am on my feet all day. No breaking in needed and my feet still feel great. I ordered a half size larger than I have purchased in ABEO dress shoes before due to the gathering in the back.
Nice with reservations
These are the most supportive and comfortable flats I have ever had but I agree with the other reviewer who criticized how easily they scuff. Way too fragile. To Company: any chance you will be changing the quality of the leather?