Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Elevate classic styling with customized comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Talia mary jane with neutral support. This everyday style features an asymmetrical hook and loop instep strap for optimal fit. Experience the 3D fit comfort of B.I.O.system™ and keep feet healthy and comfortable wherever the day takes you.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full grain leather upper with an asymmetrical extra strength hook and loop instep strap for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Textured rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 5/8 inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I bought these in black 2 or 3 years ago and I really love them. I wear them for dress and they are cute and so comfortable. I went to purchase a 2nd pair to have as back up when these ultimately wear out (the heel is beginning to wear down but I have no problems with the quality) and was really disappointed to find the the black are sold out in size 7.
Comfortable but poor Quality
I find the shoes I buy from the Walking Company are very comfortable. Usually I find them to be of good quality too. While this shoe is very comfortable the quality is very poor. The toe area of the shoe started peeling off right away. It is like it has a very thin top layer that easily comes off. They should find a better material to make these shoes with. Disappointed, these shoes are not cheap.
I always wear a size 7 shoe but had to return them because they were too small. I reordered a size 7.5 but there is little difference. Reading about the quality of the shoe in other reviews I would not order this brand again.
Save Your Money
These were cute and offered all day comfort for my tired teacher feet. But sadly they only lasted a few weeks before they outside became beat up and began to peel off! So disappointing since I paid full price for a cheaply made shoe :-(
I really wanted them to work...
I loved the look of these shoes but found that when ordering my regular size 8 the shoes were way too big with about a half inch gap behind my heel. I added an insole and that didnt help at all. Ended up with a blister after wearing only a few hours. Also, I got the metatarsal support and because they didnt fit the pads don't hit my feet in the right spots.