Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Elevate classic styling with customized comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Talia mary jane with metatarsal support. This everyday style features an asymmetrical hook and loop instep strap for optimal fit. Experience the 3D fit comfort of B.I.O.system™ and keep feet healthy and comfortable wherever the day takes you.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Full grain leather upper with an asymmetrical extra strength hook and loop instep strap for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Textured rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 5/8 inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Like this shoe so far
I like the look and feel of these shoes, but will wear them a little longer to see if the negative feedback reports are true. Issues such as leather scuffing easily or peeling off, loose Velcro and discomfort during prolonged walking are a concern. Wish me luck!
Very comfortable. Good support. Great features and easily worn. Easy to get on and off.
Cute and comfortable but the quality of shoes is bad. Peeled off.
Okay, but not great.
These are comfortable, but I've been a bit disappointed in them, considering their cost. They scuff easily and after just a few weeks of only occasional wear, a few small patches of the outer surface were peeling off. Since Im not normally hard on shoes, I was surprised. My Merrill walking shoes and sandals I've had for a few years are just as comfortable, are still in good condition, and were quite a bit less expensive.
The built in arch support is a blessing to my feet. I have chronic plantar fasciitis and must have a great insole. These fit the bill! I love them. I only gave 4 stars for comfort because they do start to make my feet hurt after 6 hours. Overall they really are great.