Complete your everyday looks with customized comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Tabitha ballerina with neutral support. This chic flat is adorned with a buckled bow detail for girlish charm. Experience the 3D fit comfort of B.I.O.system™ and keep feet healthy and comfortable wherever the day takes you.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with a buckled bow detail for added style.
- Topline hugs the foot for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Textured rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Please bring it back!
I bought this shoe about 7 years ago in 9.5 Navy metatarsal and love it! I need a new pair. I have arthritis in my toes and ankles and this shoe is comfortable. Please bring it back…it’s hard to find a navy flat this comfy.
I bought these shoes about three years ago and I love them! They are extremely comfortable and still in great shape after three years of regular wear. I wear these all day at work and have even worn them for half a day spent walking around a theme park! Great shoes!
I love this shoe!
I have Always had trouble finding a casual shoe that had any arch or support. With knee problems and now plantar fasciitis I was miserable. Custom orthotics helped initially but only fit in my tennis shoes. When I saw these online and on sale I had to get them. I wore them all day and they felt wonderful! I went back for more but they were out of my size. I did add a heel grip in the back since they are not snug around my foot but I’m happy. I prefer shoe shopping online over going from store to store. I have ordered two more pairs of shoes since I got these. Abeo May be my new favorite!
Cute and Comfortable
I didnt plan to buy shoes the day I stopped by the store in River Park Square, but couldnt help myself. Soft leather, great color and comfortable.
Great comfort and made well
These shoes were an answered prayer. Id known about The Walking Company, but also that they were higher in price. I purchased mine on sale and they are great! I plan to buy a black pair soon. They are made very durable and so comfortable for arch support