Stay on-trend without compromising comfort in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Raegan ankle boot with neutral support. The chic bootie features a sleek silhouette with decorative piping detail for an elegant finish. The subtle wide heel provides the perfect comfortable height you crave for the office or a night out. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full grain and artisan burnished leather upper embellished with piping detail for added interest.
- Medial zipper for easy entry.
- Soft plaid fabric lining.
- Leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Molded polyurethane bi-fit insole board for support and flexibility.
- Flexible TR rubber outsole is lightweight, durable and provides traction and energy return.
- Shaft Height: 3¼ inches
- Heel Height: 2½ inches
- AR51188N ESPRESSO
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
This product is as described and a great product.
I am very satisfied with this product. The product is comfortable, true to size, and they are a quiet pair of shoes with heels.
I got this little Abeo boot on sale in a Walking Store retail store. Its pretty comfortable and looks good. I walked all over Manhattan in it one day, covering at least 3 miles, and it wasnt bad. I found it ran a little big, though, in the shaft. Needs a heavier sock; but one that is soft as anything rough irritates the foot. All over 3.5-4. worth the value on sale.
Hard to get them on my feet
I wore the shoe only 4 times and it has become increasingly difficult to put them on. Either the heel bed shifted or the back of the shoe around the heel moved so it is extremely difficult to get the foot into the shoe, the right foot in particular. I didn’t need a shoe horn When trying them on and the first time I wore them, but it is nearly impossible to get them on now without one.
This are my going to dance class boots.
I love this boots, they’re so comfortable I use them for dancing all the time as the weather is cold and dress them with some leg warmers. I love the sexy shape of this boots and the heel is perfect, not to high or low. I wish they would have different colors.
I love my Abeo sandals, but this boot is a dissspointment. disappointment. Needs more padding for the soles of feet.