Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Refresh everyday looks with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Potrero chukka boot with neutral support. This wardrobe staple elevates a classic style with customized comfort you can rely on. The signature built-in orthotic comfort and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Soft nubuck leather upper with a lace up closure for a secure fit.
- Breathable fabric upper lining.
- Soft leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Lightweight and flexible TPR outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Stacked, block heel adds stability.
- Shaft Height: Approx. 3½ inches
- Heel Height: 2½ inches with a ¼ inch platform
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Sale item Success!
I was not sure about buying shoes that were not returnable online but I am glad I did. Wore them first day standing in classroom and they were comfortable all day! Some shoes are too narrow for me but these gave the perfect flexibility. Great price
Arrived in a used box with 3 tiny smudges ;/
Aside from arriving with 3 tiny smudges (two on the tongue, one on the toe) and in a used box, I thank the other reviewers for recommending I size down a half size. They fit great, look cute, just wish they were in brand new condition. What do you recommend to water proof them? Scotch Guard isn't recommended on these.
Best shoes ever!
These shoes are so comfortable from the very first time I put them on. I have issues with my ankle and certain shoes I can't wear due to the height of the heel, or how it lays on the foot. These are perfect. You can dress them up, or dress them down depending upon your wardrobe. I highly recommend them.
My FAVORITE shoes!!!!
I have the Black and Tan colors and these are my absolute favorite shoes!!!!!! Super comfortable and stylish!!!!!! The only problem is remember to brush the suede and take care of any marks they get the n them right away!!! Love!!!!!
These are great shoes. I started with the black pair and liked them so much that I ordered a second pair in the walnut color. Very comfortable and very stylish.