Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Colder temperatures call for customized comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Pacifica boot with neutral support. The wraparound buckled ankle strap adds style, while the medial zip up closure offers an easy entry. The signature built-in orthotic and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Burnished leather upper with a wraparound buckled ankle strap for added interest.
- Medial zipper for easy entry.
- Breathable fabric upper lining.
- Soft leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Lightweight and flexible TPR outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Stacked, block heel adds stability.
- Shaft Height: Approx. 6½ inches
- Heel Height: 2½ inches with a ¼ inch platform
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Running a little big
Running a little big . These boots are very comfortable. They run a little large but if you wear a heavy sock with your boot they will fit a size. When I first got them I thought I should’ve ordered a 7 1/2 but after I wore them for a day with socks with a bunion on 1 foot they were good. But if I didn’t have that I would need a half size down. I wish the heel was a little higher and that’s the reason four stars. They he seem a little shorter than listed but they are comfortable and I like them.
These boots are attractive, and they are very comfortable. I purchased them in black, and I recently ordered them in brown. The shaft height makes them great for wearing with my ankle length pants. I am happy with my purchase.
I bought this boot to wear to my job where Im on my feet 8 hours a day. It is comfortable but the material doesnt feel or look like leather to me - it is very stiff. The shaft was also not as tall as I was hoping, as I planned on wearing it with capri pants. I love ABEO and have several other pairs by them.
Mid calf boot
This boot fit my requirement of not being a complete boot, and not being a bootie. Same fit and comfort as other Abeo footwear.
nice looking comfortable boot
I can rarely wear heels but these boots are comfortable and stylish. They look great with leggings.