Give your professional style a boost in the on-trend and comfortable women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Mia pump with built-in support. The burnished nubuck upper features an elasticized top line for a more accommodating fit and mixed material inset at the toe for added textual interest. ABEO B.I.O.system® footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints. Built with the best-selling B.I.O. construction, the Mia is sure to become an instant favorite!
- The built-in support provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Burnished nubuck upper features an elasticized top line for a more accommodating fit.
- Mixed material inset at toe offers textual interest.
- Soft fabric and leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Cushioned, molded PU footbed absorbs shock and delivers all-day comfort.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Durable TPR outsole provides superior traction control and shock absorption.
- Lightweight ABS stacked leather wrapped heel.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ platform.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Adorable but wish they came in wide
I love the style, comfort and heel height of this shoe - I bought them in 2 colors. However I wish they came in a wide width, as they have been painful on my bunion. Hoping with wear, they will stretch a bit.
So comfortable, so cute.
I have flat aches and a tailor’s bunion. This shoe felt great with zero break-in time. I loved it so much I bought two different colors. Abeo is the only shoe I can wear without pain. Heel is slight, enough to look dressy but doesn’t lurch me forward. I’m very pleased. I am in 9.5 in most shoes but always buy a 9 in abeo. Because your foot is in alignment, it doesn’t spread. I love abeo.
Great color but....
I have bought several ABEO shoes and love them. When I bought these I had the same high expectations; however, they did not live up to my expectations and past experiences with ABEO shoes. The color was beautiful. They fit tighter than other ABEOs. The back of the shoe also rubbed on my heel. Unfortunately, I had to send these back.
I bought these in the black and absolutely love them. The fit and feel great and a beautiful shoe.