Give your professional style a boost in the on-trend and comfortable women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Mia pump with built-in support. The burnished nubuck upper features an elasticized top line for a more accommodating fit and mixed material inset at the toe for added textual interest. ABEO B.I.O.system® footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints. Built with the best-selling B.I.O. construction, the Mia is sure to become an instant favorite!
- The built-in support provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Burnished nubuck upper features an elasticized top line for a more accommodating fit.
- Mixed material inset at toe offers textual interest.
- Soft fabric and leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Cushioned, molded PU footbed absorbs shock and delivers all-day comfort.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Durable TPR outsole provides superior traction control and shock absorption.
- Lightweight ABS stacked leather wrapped heel.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ platform.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I’ve always had issues wearing any shoes with heels. I have plantar fasciitis and shoes always seem to bind my feet even though they are narrow. The shoes however were comfortable straight out of the box! I absolutely love them. They are also very cute. Plenty of cushioning and arch support. I know that they’re advertise as metatarsal however that is the one area where I feel like it could have a little bit more cushioning. But overall extremely comfortable I can wear them all day.
Very pretty shoe, but...
These are lovely, and I really would love to keep them. However, the toe is far too narrow for my toes and they bunch together. I struggle to accommodate my bunions (which don't hurt, but I don't want to push it). I will have to return these beauties.