- The built-in support provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full-grain leather upper features a double leather belt around the ankle for added interest.
- Cozy faux fur lining for added warmth.
- Cushioned, molded PU footbed absorbs shock and delivers all-day comfort.
- Durable TPR outsole provides superior traction and shock absorption.
- Lightweight ABS stacked leather wrapped heel.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ inch platform
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
3 stars for too narrow and fur lining only decoration
I was told by Walking Company phone support to order my usual size. I am a 7.5 M my feet are not wide but I have a bunion like many women have. So these boots, Melissa Neutral are beautiful, I think the leather could be softer... I got them at a great discount so I wouldn't mind that. The fur lining is only on the top not inside. I am waiting for a call back from someone who can help me determine if I should order half size bigger.... or if the boots are going to stretch.
These boots are beyond comfortable! So soft inside. I have wider feet and these fit great. They’re a little tight at first but they’re leather and will stretch out. They aren’t uncomfortable during that period though. My 14 year old tried them on and is begging for a pair now. I got them in brown and the size is true to other abeo shoes.
Beautiful boots but are a bit narrow and they're not available in a wide. I usually use orthotics but when I called customer service they said it is not possible to switch out the insole that was included, which would have made it more comfortable.
LOVE these boots! Even my 14 year old daughter loves them so much she wants me to buy her a pair in her size. She put them on and said they were so comfortable that she did not want to take them off! They are a great boot to wear all day and move like a sneaker.
I was so excited to get these boots as I had admired them on a friend. When the arrived however, I could not lower the zipper on the right boot. Turns out there was a defective zipper and the uppermost tooth was missing which 'stuck' the zipper in place. Asked for advice from customer service of how to go about replacing them as it is a manufacturing defect. They wanted me to ship the boots back at MY expense and they would refund me. I didn't want a refund but a replacement. Apparently that is not their policy. Needless to say I will not be paying to ship them back and I will not be shopping here anymore either. I'm a bit bummed as they are very comfortable and stylish.