Stay casual and on-trend in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Marsha bootie with built-in support. The premium leather upper features an on-trend slouch shaft accented with a thin belt and metal studding for added charm, and a medial zipper for easy on and off. ABEO B.I.O.system® footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints. Whether styled casually or dressed up, the Marsha is sure to provide all-day comfort!
- The built-in support provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Premium leather upper features an on-trend slouch shaft accented with a thin belt and metal studding for added charm.
- Medial zipper ensures easy on and off.
- Soft fabric and leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Cushioned, molded PU footbed absorbs shock and delivers all-day comfort.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Durable TPR outsole provides stability and traction.
- Stacked leather wrapped heel is strong and lightweight.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ inch platform
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Love, Love The Walkong Company
All of my shoes, sandals, boots must be ABEO or DANSKO because I've broken my ankles, knees & have had spinal surgeries. I'm truly grateful for these 2 brands. They're the only shoes that I can wear. Please note that they are Comfortable & give exceptional Support. They are absolutely stunning in beautiful colors and styles. When I was in the 3rd grade the Orthopedic shoes looked horrendous.! But due to breaking my leg & about 2 months later when I could walk, I had to wear those ugly shoes! Today, I can't begin to describe how badly I felt wearing those shoes. But also today, I am eternally grateful that ABEO and DANSKO offer shoes that support Knees, Ankles & Spinal issues as well as stunning in style, color & more! I've broken 17 bones during my lifetime, was an amazing athlete, but had to wear Orthopedic shoes! Personally, I prefer ABEO over DANSKO because I have narrow feet. DANSKO is still great for me. The way in which I began wearing DANSKO shoes was when I was on a cane from previously shattering my left ankle, and a Nurse walked up to me and said,"If you start wearing DANSKO Shoes, you will no longer need your cane." Of course, I was shocked, but I still decided to buy a pair of DANSKO Clogs. Wow! I was pleasantly surprised that the Nurse was correct. At first, the clogs didn't feel good. But, after wearing them for a few hours, I didn't want to take them off! (both Drs & Nurses work in DANSKO Shoes)! Don't just believe me! Try them for yourself!
Comfortable with good support.
I am very pleased with these boots. The little studs give the boots a little style.
Fits as intended, very comfortable, and quite stylish!
I just bought these boots. They are so very comfortable. I also want to say that I have bought in the past Dansko shoes. It has been the best investment I have made in shoes. . As a teacher I am my feet most of the day. I’m so glad I got introduced to the Walking company by another teacher.