Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Classic style meets customized comfort in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Marisol mary jane with metatarsal support. The instep strap features an adjustable extra strength hook and loop closure to help secure the foot in place. The lightweight heel is protected by the outsole to reduce chips and scratches. The signature built-in orthotic comfort and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Full grain or soft burnished nubuck leather upper with an adjustable extra strength hook and loop instep strap for optimal fit.
- Achilles pad at the ankle for added support.
- Breathable leather lining.
- Soft leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Molded, foam-cushioned polyurethane insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Outsole protects inside of heel to reduce chips and scratches.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ inch platform
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Comfy and cute
I have this shoe in walnut and black. About to order a replacement of the black shoe. These are the most comfy dress shoes and that have really helped my plantar fasciitis. I also have the boot with the same footbed.
Purchased the shoe online and ordered my regular size which always fits. When it came, disappointment! This shoe was too long. So I took it to the local Lynwood store to exchange it and went down a size which fit for length. The problem was the shoe seemed tight and the sales person told me this was all they had and that it didnt come in any other sizes so I assumed a medium. When I returned home I tried it again but it was still rather snug. When I double checked it was a narrow! I missed this as the sales person said she brought me a 7 med and I trusted her. My fault but odd that the narrow seems not to exist in any location online or I would have watched for this. Confusing but I will have to take these back. Good quality but really disappointing sales person. So disappointing.
Marisol Neutral Port
Very comfortable and I love the color. Really like Abeo and Dansko shoes. Im lazy so I also really like the velcro closure
Shoes need to be broken in at first, once they are they are very comfortable.
Shoes need to be broken in first, but once they are, they are great.
It is a lovely shoe for the right feet.
The shoe is very nice, my weight just didnt sit where I needed it to on the shoe.