A warm-weather staple, experience the customized 3D fit comfort of the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Jerome sandal with neutral support. The deep heel cup paired with the heel crash pad promotes stability alignment and motion control in addition to a supportive cushion. Digitally fit your foot, enjoy the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help support your feet, align your body and balance weight distribution.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water-resistant textured synthetic leather upper.
- Soft and breathable stretch fabric lining.
- Deep heel cup with heel crash pad for increased stability and cushioned support.
- Aegis® Microbe Shield-treated footbed for odor control.
- Custom footbed matched to your specific foot type supports your feet, aligns your body, and balances weight distribution.
- Lightweight and shock absorbent molded EVA midsole for added comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Walked 20+ miles in Vegas wearing these
Seriously the best pair of sandals I’ve ever owned. Packed them instead of some other sandals I’ve purchased because I knew I could walk a long way in them, when traveling to Vegas recently. Did not disappoint! Sooooo comfortable and durable and still going. So glad I found these ok sale. Will buy another pair to have as a backup when they do finally wear our.
I tired a pair of these pair in and out if the water ! It’s still in shape like out of the box ! It’s not stretch as others I’ve owned, I highly recommend these pairs I still have my old one from my last trip I took, it went through a lot of abuse it’s still like new
I'm buying another pair of these sandals, as the ones I bought in 2013 are now time to retire. I can't even say that the old ones are completely shredded, they are still in good shape. I'm sure the cushioning support is less than optimal at such an age, but the fact that the sandal has completely held up for 9 years is remarkable. I wore these seasonally in warm/summer months, but during that time they are used heavily. Can't wait for the new ones to arrive!
I have high arches and these flip flops are perfect for me. I’ve owned about 5 pairs over the last 8 years, and worn them while traveling all over the world. I can honestly say there is no shoe or sandal more comfortable. They last a while too, the only reason I own so many is they were on sale once so I grabbed 3 pairs at once lol
good foot wear
The flip flops are quite comfortable and durable!!