Complete your office looks with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Jean II loafer with metatarsal support, featuring built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet. This wardrobe staple features a leather upper with an elasticized topline to help secure the foot in place. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieve forefoot pain and pressure.
- Burnished nubuck leather or suede upper with an elasticized topline for a secure fit.
- Rear for pull tab for easy on/off wear.
- Textile lining for breathable comfort.
- Lightweight, shock absorbent rubber outsole provides traction.
- Leawood-wrapped heel.
- Heel Height: 1 inch
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Nice looking shoe
Took a chance these loafers would work for me, they do! Needed a shoes to wear for casual dress up other than a sandal. Wish the heel was a little narrower but it works ok.
Love them, but...
I love these shoes. They are super comfy and cute. I always get complements on them and I can teach in them all day (which means be on my feet all day) and not have achy legs at the end of the day. The major downfall on them is the the sole of the shoe at the toe keeps peeling away. I have taken them back once, hoping it was a flaw in that shoe, but now my second pair is doing the same thing. I am torn as I LOVE the look and feel, but a pair of shoes that cost $130 should not come apart after two weeks of wear. Insert sad face.
Push me pull you
The elastic a the back of the shoe keeps pushing my foot forward, sometimes too much and I feel jammed into the toe box. But if I try to pull my foot back then I slip out of the shoe. Its likely just too wide for me. I wear a regular shoe but trend narrow.