Hit the trails without any worry about comfort or performance when you wear the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Huntington with posted support. Customized perfectly to your foot, the active sandal features a water-resistant upper with three adjustable straps and a custom midsole for ultimate comfort. The microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield, dual-density EVA sole, and the channeled rubber outsole will keep you in top performance on the trail.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Water and stain resistant nubuck leather and stretch fabric upper.
- Three adjustable hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered, dual-density footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Love the Huntington
I love the Huntington and have a number of pairs. I tried the Gemma once I found out you discontinued the Huntington. It is not the same. I don't understand why a great seller would get discontinued.
Bring Abeo Huntington sandals back
I have four pairs of these Abeo Huntingrton sandals (blck, brown, beige and spice) and now the brown is seeing it's last few days and I want to replace it. Can't do because the website shows they're no longer available. Why would anyone make a foolish decision to discontinue a shoe style that so many women find to be the most comfortable for them? Bring them back, please.
Please make it again
I had two pairs of the Huntington with the posted support. For the first time in my life after buying these shoes, I could walk a long time in sandals without getting joint and foot pain. I still have my brown pair of posted Huntington's. I wore out the orange ones. I came here to replace them, but alas, they are not to be found. Disappointed. What other sandals have posted support?
Bring this sandal back. It’s the only sandal I can wear. I need support and this is only one that will do that. I’ve tried others and returned. I have 2 pairs in black but want another one but can’t find in my size.
I bought this sandal a year ago and love them. I tried to buy another pair again in pewter and they are sadly unavailable. I hope the Walking Co will bring this color back. I have a high arch, wide feet and fight off plantar fasciitis. These sandals have great support and the pewter is neutral enough to go with everything