Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Hit the trails without any worry about comfort or performance when you wear the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Huntington with neutral support. Customized perfectly to your foot, the active sandal features a water-resistant upper with three adjustable straps and a custom midsole for ultimate comfort. The microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield, dual-density EVA sole, and the channeled rubber outsole will keep you in top performance on the trail.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water and stain resistant nubuck leather and stretch fabric upper.
- Three adjustable hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered, dual-density footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
bring it back!!
Best sandal ever. I have purchased over half a dozen pair of these and recommended them to friends. Why i the world would they have been discontinued?????
Please Don't Discontinue Huntington Sandals!
These are the ONLY sandals that I can wear! There is no other brand with the arch support and hard sole that these have. I wear them daily for walking, chores, shopping, cooking - ALL my daily activities. Please, please do not discontinue them. In fact, don't even try to "improve" them. They are perfect just as they are.
Want to Replace my Huntington Sandals
Need new Huntingtons! I love these sandals and want to replace them. Appears they are not in stock in my size (and many other sizes). I am going to look at Ecco’s Sport sandals as an alternative. Great sandals but very disappointing service and responsiveness from the (online only) Walking Company.
Need new Huntingtons
I am also wondering what happened to these shoes. I have 4, 5 pairs? Inned a new pair! Whats going on
Missing Best Walking Sandals
I have worn Huntington Neutral sandals for years and they are the only sandal that I have found to be comfortable for walking and hiking. I was very surprised when it was impossible to find them this summer and hope that they have not been discontinued.