Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Perfect for the summer comfort or performance when you wear the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Gusto with metatarsal support. The upper is a fun slide with an adjustable instep strap in combinations of soft nubuck leathers and webbings. The instep strap with hook and loop closure is strategically placed to ‘FIT-THE-VIC’ coming across the medial side over to the lateral. This helps to support the foot. Forefoot with soft toe loop feature and diagonal front straps.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Soft nubuck leathers and webbings.
- Adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered, dual-density footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- Heel Lift: approx 3/4 inch
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Why the toe holder?
I don't understand why the only slide currently available in metatarsal that is not a flip flop forces us to put our toe in this toe holder. A lot of us with metatarsal issues also have bunions. This actually hurts my foot. Please bring back the Ophelia. This is not a good purchase.
True to size, works for my metatarsal problem. Can adjust easily to desired fit.