Enjoy the versatile comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Goleta sandal with neutral support. Three adjustable hook and loop closures at the forefoot, ankle and heel provide a truly personalized fit. The cushioned EVA midsole delivers lightweight comfort, ideal for all-day adventures.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper with three adjustable straps for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Begging for Goleta 1
Begging for original Goleta 1 to return!!! Call them the Goleta Classic…whatever you have to do to save face. For crying out loud, the Goleta 2 do not provide the same all day comfort to the bottom of my feet like the original version. And to add insult to injury, the leather straps are uncomfortable and rub my feet. I bought two different Goleta 2 just to make sure that I was not going crazy. Now I spend time scouring the internet for someone’s partially used Goleta 1’s because I cannot handle the pain without them. WHY? WHY? Why would you all discontinue a shoe that was so loved and NEEDED?!?!?! Is there no humanity at ABEO?
Please bring the Goleta Neutral back for purchase as I was hoping for a new pair of these sandals this year. Will you be bringing them back online for sale? Thank you.
The best-yes-please continue this style!
I find this style so much less clunkier than the Goletta II. Was really hoping I could get it for this summer. I’ll keep checking back in the hope that it becomes available (size 9 In black)
Please continue to make this sandal
This is a great sandal. Super comfortable and can be worn with anything. I wear it all year long in So. Cal. I hope you continue to make it for all of us!
PLEASE KEEP THESE Coming!
I have 4 pair of the original Goleta's and LOVE them. They are comfortable and not overwhelmingly clunky. I hope they're not being discontinued as stock is so low. The style is much more feminine than the Goleta IIs. They fit my feet well with the various velcro fastenings, are fairly well cushioned and have a nice arch. I have worn them all over the world with my travels and they are my 'go to' when I am at home as well. Have tried repeatedly in the last six months to order more. Would love to see the blue, black and maybe some other colors like teal back in stock!