Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
If you love ABEO B.I.O.system sandals, you'll love the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Goleta II sandal with neutral support. Three adjustable hook and loop closures at the forefoot, ankle and heel provide a truly personalized and secure fit. The cushioned EVA midsole delivers lightweight comfort and a more technical outsole ideal for all-day adventures.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck leather upper with three adjustable straps for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ½ inch
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Need waterproof scandals!!!
I have such flat feet that I can only walk the beach with my old Abeo waterproof scandals on. They are falling apart and I need new ones!!!!
I own a pair of Goleta H2O and I love love love them. However they are getting old and I need a new pair. I am so disappointed that I can't find any more waterproof shoes on your website. Please bring them back!
Miss the waterproof collection
Deer walking company, I absolutely loved my waterproof sandals and wore them every day for several years to the pool. When I went online to get another pair after the sandal strap broke I can no longer find them… So very sad. If you brought these back, for sure I will buy many more pairs to stack up. My favorite were the eternity in black. Please consider bringing them back.
What happened to the ABEO Post sandals and shoes?
A friend recommended the post foot bed several years ago. It was perfect for me also. Then you quit selling them. If I had known I that would happen, I would have tried to buy several pair for future use. Would you please see if you can find out what happened to the size ten POST Galeta and other styles?
Adored Goleta 1. Had to return Goleta 2.
I’d buy another pair of Goleta 1 sandals in a minute, if you brought them back. My poor feet were in heaven with what felt like strap-on orthotics! Thank you Walking Co for making the return process easy.