Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
If you love ABEO B.I.O.system sandals, you'll love the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Goleta II sandal with neutral support. Three adjustable hook and loop closures at the forefoot, ankle and heel provide a truly personalized and secure fit. The cushioned EVA midsole delivers lightweight comfort and a more technical outsole ideal for all-day adventures.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck leather upper with three adjustable straps for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ½ inch
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Sturdy sandals with good arch support
Well made with a softer footbed, nice arch support and sturdy enough to walk a couple miles in. The strap around the ankle is awkward due to the metal loop it goes through. It's not convenient when stepping in or out of the sandal, which I do often. Would prefer a velcro strap that's straight on and off. Same goes for the strap around the toes, but not quite as awkward. The Goleta I was a much better design. I kept them but wish I had returned them.
Comfortable / Straps TOO Long
I have the Goleta II in taupe and black. Years ago I had a pair I loved but after much use they were donated. The black pair are a couple months old but each time I put them on I’m frustrated by the length of the strap across my foot. It’s so long it runs into the strap around the back of my foot so I can’t grab enough Velcro. I have a medium width foot. For this reason I won’t be able to purchase again but may work for wide widths.
Best walking sandals
I enjoy wearing sandals in warmer weather. This design of hiking sandal and the brand Abeo in general has been a joy to walk in through all of the trails and parks I go on. I recommend this shoe to anyone who wants sandals that can handle an active lifestyle.
I just got mine. Comfortable right out of the box. Bought to take on a 3 week tour of Europe in September. These are very versatile. Can go with shorts, pants and casual dresses. It’s always hard to pick shoes online. Very happy with this purchase. I wear 7.5 to 8 in sandals and the 8 fit me perfectly. Great arch support and lots of Velcro to give you a perfect fit for your foot. If you need a good navy sandal then these are great!
My second time purchasing.
I had a pair of these in a pretty purple & they lasted for YEARS!!! Sadly I had to throw them out. I was looking at the sale the other day & I came across the Goleta sandals again & they were on sale! They arrived this morning & they fit perfectly right out of the box!! So thrilled. Bought them in black, but debating whether or not to buy another in a different color! Very comfortable for running errands, walking, and for beach vacations.