Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Three points of adjustability allow for a truly personalized fit on the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Genevieve sandal with neutral support. Enjoy the built-in orthotic comfort and 3D fit of B.I.O.system™ . Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full-grain leather upper with cut-out detail for added style and breathability.
- Three adjustable hook and loop straps for optimal fit.
- Leather-lined interior provides breathable comfort and helps maintain shape.
- Natural cork and polyurethane midsole is shock absorbent and molds to the foot for a unique fit.
- Rubber and EVA outsole designed to provide long-wearing cushioning and slip-resistant comfort.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¾ inch platform
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Not completely comfortable
I love this brand of shoe and have two other pairs that I enjoy. I found these overall comfortable but I couldn't ignore the irritation on my heel caused by the embossed imprint of the letter ABEO. The letters are slightly depressed so my heel felt like there was something irritating there when I tried to wear them. I like the area under my heel to be smooth when I am wearing a sandal. These had to be returned. If you can ignore that - it is a comfortable sandal.
I have several old pairs of this style. I love them. Please make them in a lighter color. An Oyster or taupe color is much more desirable.
more colors please
I love abeo! But could you please make this version in a more neutral color like taupe or beige so that it can be worn with anything???? Also it will look better on our foot!