Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Fantine sandal with metatarsal support is the perfect addition to your warm-weather outfits with style, "all-day" comfort and a customized fit. The ABEO B.I.O.system® commitment to biomechanical footwear has revolutionized the sandal and your feet will feel the progress. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Premium nubuck or metallic leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop closure.
- Soft padded Lycra upper lining and soft suede wrapped footbed.
- Dual-density EVA molded footbed is lightweight helping to reduce foot lift load and body stress.
- Molded Vibram® Rubber outsole is slip resistant and lightweight providing impact absorption and flexibility.
- B.I.O.system technology supports your feet and aligns your body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock, and stress on your joints.
- W560M BLUE
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Sandals are very comfortable
I like the support that my feet get in wearing a flat sandal, not flat to the ground
The best walking sandals!
I traveled all around Southeast Asia for a month and used these sandals almost everyday for walking (5-7miles a day), hiking, and casual wear. They were so comfortable! Usually, when I wear flat sandals all day, I get plantar fasciitis pain. This wasnt the case with these walking sandals. They were worth every penny. In fact, Id like to purchase more sandals.
Love this sandal, very comfortable & stylish. Would buy again
Love this sandal, very Comfortable & stylish. Would buy again.
Have four pairs.
I recommend trying these on first. I bought half size smaller. So at first, they are a bit snug across front. But they do loosen up. They look great and arch support is what I need for everyday walking. I wore them throughout Eurooe with no sore feet. They are very lightweight so great for traveling.
This shoe is comfortable and durable.
I needed a neutral shoe that provided all day comfort to wear in a busy office where I am on my feet all day. This shoe fits the bill. I have heel pain and plantar fasciitis and this shoe did not make it worse.