Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Enjoy waterside adventures with the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Emmett H2O sandal with neutral support. Three points of adjustability provide a truly personalized fit. Digitally fit to your foot, experience the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help support your feet, align your body and balance weight distribution.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water resistant leather and textile upper.
- Three adjustable hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Soft, stretch fabric lining.
- Aegis® microbe shield provides lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed.
- Custom footbed matched to your specific foot type supports your feet, aligns your body and balances weight distribution.
- Dual-density, EVA midsole provides a light feel and incredible support, reducing foot lift load and fatigue.
- Drainage ports throughout midsole and footbed allow water to quickly drain out, keep feet dry, and reduce the occurrence of blisters and pruned feet.
- Channeled rubber outsole provides traction.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
My husband hates wearing sandals because they’re always so uncomfortable. He rarely has his socks and shoes off. I showed him these, and actually ordered them for him. When he tried them on he didn’t want to take them off!
Just want I needed
My wife and I love to go to Mexico for vacation, and I needed something I could wear from the room, to breakfast/lunch, and then to the beach. I also have a bad back, so the cheap Walmart models just were not cutting it anymore. As I already own 4 other pair of Wco shoes/sneakers, adding these to the collection seemed a natural choice. So far, they have held up for two trips, and the daily grind of walking around the resort, on the beach, in the ocean, and then getting washed before heading back to the room at the end of the day. Ordering a second pair.
I needed a sandal for a Tahiti trip that could handle salt water. These were great, then a Mexico cruise..great, then camping with scouts in Channel Islands, Death Valley and 29 palms, no problem, they have now lasted about 5 years of constant use at home as well as walking the dog, until now when the dog ate one. Now reordering online.
not as good as expected
after a wearing a few times at the beach the holes became clogged and the screens came apart . Really disappointed in the lack of durability .
I bought these to replace a pair of other-maker sandals I have had for a few years. They were good but I have two pair of Abeo shoes and wanted to see how its sandals are. I was going to Maui for two weeks and decided to buy a pair that could handle water. I was a bit concerned that the trade-off for water sandals might impact comfort on longer walking sessions on pavement or wooden boardwalks but that was not the case at all. I went for numerous mile walks in them, on sand, on pavement, on boardwalks and on dirt trails (I used my Abeo shoes for 2+ mile walks), got them wet, got them sandy, and the comfort and support was all I hoped for. I suspect these might be good for longer walks, but I've had some foot issues (hence Abeo) and felt that limiting them to a mile or so was wise. I am totally happy with these sandals, even though I apparently missed the sale that is currently in place. Great sandals, I highly recommend them.