Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Enjoy waterside adventures with the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Emmett H2O sandal with metatarsal support. Three points of adjustability provide a truly personalized fit. Digitally fit to your foot, experience the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help support your feet, align your body and balance weight distribution.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the forefoot and relieves pain and pressure.
- Water resistant leather and textile upper.
- Three adjustable hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Soft, stretch fabric lining.
- Aegis® microbe shield provides lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed.
- Custom footbed matched to your specific foot type supports your feet, aligns your body and balances weight distribution.
- Dual-density, EVA midsole provides a light feel and incredible support, reducing foot lift load and fatigue.
- Drainage ports throughout midsole and footbed allow water to quickly drain out, keep feet dry, and reduce the occurrence of blisters and pruned feet.
- Channeled rubber outsole provides traction.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I bought these to replace a pair of other-maker sandals I have had for a few years. They were good but I have two pair of Abeo shoes and wanted to see how its sandals are. I was going to Maui for two weeks and decided to buy a pair that could handle water. I was a bit concerned that the trade-off for water sandals might impact comfort on longer walking sessions on pavement or wooden boardwalks but that was not the case at all. I went for numerous mile walks in them, on sand, on pavement, on boardwalks and on dirt trails (I used my Abeo shoes for 2+ mile walks), got them wet, got them sandy, and the comfort and support was all I hoped for. I suspect these might be good for longer walks, but I've had some foot issues (hence Abeo) and felt that limiting them to a mile or so was wise. I am totally happy with these sandals, even though I apparently missed the sale that is currently in place. Great sandals, I highly recommend them.
Before the ABEO Emmett I was only able to walk about a mile before my ankle started hurting bad. Now, four miles plus with no pain. Love these sandals.
Love this Shoe
My ankle use to hurt bad when walking for a bit but now, with these sandals, I can walk miles with no pain - Love these sandals
This product has great features
I am impressed with the comfort and support. I walked 4.5 miles the first time I put them on, which is an extreme test for me. I did not expect the great comfort and support that they afforded me. I am quite pleased with them. I will wear them in water this summer to test the sole draining properties. The holes and screening on the soles look serviceable. After one days use, I recommend them.