Take on the week in customized comfort and style with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Ellie with neutral support. This clog features signature built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet and a SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole for ultimate comfort. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Patent leather upper with a stapled construction for increased stability.
- Stretch fabric, foam-cushioned instep for added comfort.
- Breathable OnSteam® microfiber lining is antibacterial and anti-odor.
- Shock absorbing EVA foam insole with a heel crash pad for all-day cushioned comfort.
- Arneflex® high density, open cell PU foam-cushioned footbed.
- SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole features an exclusive rubber compound, unique tread design, and meets the ASTM F 1677 slip resistance standards.
- Lightweight, curved heel for a rocker motion to help reduce lega and foot fatigue.
- Heel Height: 1¾ inches with a 1 inch platform
- Traditional clog fit with an open heel to move up and down freely.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Loved the first two pairs of Abeo clog that I purchased and they seemed to hold up well. However the last pair that I purchased seemed to be more cheaply made and the sole came off at about 2 months of wear. That was disappointing as it’s not a cheap shoe.
My daughter had cancer last year and is now cancer free so when these were at such a low price I had to get them. I have been wearing them ever since. I'm a size medium and they were a little tight around the top of my foot. Now I'm wearing them almost everyday because of the comfort with socks or without. Love them!!
Fell apart in a month
I wore the elle style for 2 years for work, they were great. I needed a new pair and bought the same style. They fell apart in a month, the soles have fallen off. The store refunded the purchase and I bought dansko. I will never buy the abeo brand again. I would not reccomend these shoes, there is a reason they keep slashing the price.
I would not recommend this shoe. I do not wear them often and the sole of the shoe has come off.
Comfortable but BAD quality!
I was definitely excited to have a shoe be so comfortable and provide support, but was really disappointed that after 3 works of wearing them the stitches popped on both shoes and then the shoe material started to split on the top of my foot. I expect that if I’m paying a good amount of money then the shoe should last... and the quality just wasn’t there. I returned them and bought a pair of Danskos because I know many of my nursing coworkers wear and love them because of their DURABILITY!! Best of luck Abeo... unfortunately you just couldn’t hack it!