Take on the week in customized comfort and style with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Ellie with metatarsal support. This clog features signature built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet and a SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole for ultimate comfort. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Patent leather upper with a stapled construction for increased stability.
- Stretch fabric, foam-cushioned instep for added comfort.
- Breathable OnSteam® microfiber lining is antibacterial and anti-odor.
- Shock absorbing EVA foam insole with a heel crash pad for all-day cushioned comfort.
- Arneflex® high density, open cell PU foam-cushioned footbed.
- SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole features an exclusive rubber compound, unique tread design, and meets the ASTM F 1677 slip resistance standards.
- Lightweight, curved heel for a rocker motion to help reduce lega and foot fatigue.
- Heel Height: 1¾ inches with a 1 inch platform
- Traditional clog fit with an open heel to move up and down freely.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I purchased these clogs mainly as a comfortable travel shoe. Unfortunately, the first time I wore them on vacation, the black dye on the inside of the shoe came off on my feet. The problem became worse each time I wore them (very black feet). Overall, I loved the shoes, but returned them due to the dye problem.
STAND FOR 16hours Healthcare Approved
I have tried every shoe imaginable. Including sneakers, crocs, dansko, sanitas. I could not understand how people were comfortable and to be honest thought there was something wrong with my feet. I wanted to love danskos. I tried everything. I stumbled upon these after trialing BORN clogs by chance. I had almost given up. I walked into walking company to see a selection of shoes and tried these and its like my foot met their soul mates. LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY. I work in healthcare. I am on my feet sometimes 16 hours a day. I was developing plantar fasciitis before I found these. I feel these shoes give me feet 3x the life for one day. I could not rave about them more. I feel the difference is due to the fact that ABEO is american sized. All other clogs are not. Not to mention these shoes have memory foam, proper arch support, and instep support. This is the best 100 dollars you could ever invest.
I am sending them back. I have tried stretching them to be more comfortable, but they don't stretch well. I have had Dansko shoes in the past & have loved them, but these are not the same.
Easiest new shoe break-in period.
Super comfort, excellent arch and foot support. In my profession comfortable, safe, and supportive shoes are a must! Stylish too.
Very durable for work
Comfortable extremely flexible and good for walking