Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The water is no match for the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Dunes H2O sandal with Neutral Support. The Dunes features a totally waterproof construction, perfect for watery adventures. The materials are lightweight and quick-drying to keep you moving without any shoe-related delays, while the Aegis® Microbe shield provides lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed. The interior features a custom insole chosen for you based off of your unique foot scan with our revolutionary 3-D fit technology system.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Aegis® microbe shield provides lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed.
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop vamp strap for a custom, secure fit.
- Dual density midsole to help control over-pronation.
- EVA midsole is lightweight and resilient.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water out of the shoe for improved traction.
- Non-skid and slip resistant bottom increases stability and reduces foot fatigue.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Strap frayed:/ since my ankles are smaller rubbed on Velcro:/
The strap on the Dune water sandal is the problem because it is an inferior material compared to the material used in the past.
I have 6 pairs of Dunes sandals and the ones purchased 3 plus years ago have an excellent material for the strap- no twisting or fraying. The ones I've purchased in the past 18 months have a flimsy strap of inferior quality. The footbed and design of the sandal is good and supportive or I wouldnt have continued to purchase them. PLEASE bring back the superior material of the original strap!!
Love the water shoe But....
I loved the shoe, however the strap started to fray within a month of wearing them and had to return them. Would love to have replaced them, however they did not have my size in stock or online.
I love this sandal!! Would recommend - great for walking, beach or land.
I have another pair of these I love. This pair however, is terrible. The straps keeps twisting and every time I put them on i have to reposition it so the Velcro will match up, but it still twists in the ring it passes through. Because of this, I've basically spent a lot of money on a pair of shoes I rarely ware.