Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Complete your warm weather wardrobe with the women's ABEO B.I.O.system® Dee espadrille sandal with neutral support. The lace up closure secures the foot in place with style. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the customized built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Suede upper with a lace up closure for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather and textile lining.
- Cushioned, contoured PU midsole for ultimate comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- ABD0246N RED
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I have these in red. I just got the black. I love this shoe. It is very comfortable.
best heels Ive ever had!
I've never been able to stomp through New York City in heels without pain! So comfortable
Cool looking and comfortable
I have the similar Dahlia espadrilles in Denim, so when I saw these on sale I decided to get both the sand and the red Dee sandals. I love them. I usually wear a 6-1/2 - 7 but these only came in whole sizes. The Dahlia’s 6 fit me perfectly so I ordered the 6 again. One of my feet must be a tad larger than the other so one foot fits just a little snugger than the other, but they are comfortable nevertheless. They dress up jeans and I just love the “European” look to them. I’m very happy I bought them.
Stylish shoe - very comfortable
This is my second pair of Abeo Dee shoes. I also have the beige color. The shoe has excellent arch support and is very comfortable for walking and standing for long periods of time. I get ton of compliments when I wear them and, most importantly, I feel stylish! Its so hard to find a cute shoe with a bit of a heel thats also comfortable.
Pretty but uncomfortable
I LOVED, LOVED these shoes so much I bought them in two colors. They were so pretty and comfy, however, after a few minutes they began to rub on the top of my heel. My skin quickly became raw from the sharp edge on the heel, I had to return both pairs.