Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Soak up the sun in on-trend style and customized comfort from the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Dahlia espadrille sandal with metatarsal support. The peep toe upper features an adjustable buckled ankle strap for a secure fit. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Metallic suede or denim upper with an adjustable buckle closure for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather and textile lining.
- Cushioned, contoured PU midsole for ultimate comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
These are great shoes but for the color. I also have them in denim and they are very cute and comfortable. The neutral is so shiny and gold and iridescent I would hardly call them neutral. I wish they would have indicated this in the description. You can kind of tell from the picture but they are much more shiny in person. Unfortunately I bought them on sale and cant return them.
Comfortable but very poor quality
I loved the design, color, fit. Super comfortable. The big setback: after a month or so (not wearing them every day) I noticed the sole was totally worn out! The part of the ball of the foot had CRACKS in both shoes.
These shoes are very comfy and don’t feel like I am wearing very high shoes.
This is my second pair of dahlias. I bought the black pair last year which took almost a whole season to break in. I bought the denim pair this year and they were comfortable right out of the box. Unfortunately, after less than a month of wearing them, the soles are already breaking down! I think the sole of this years shoe is covered in fabric vs rubber like last years pair. My year old shoes don’t even look worn on the bottom. I wish I could attach a picture.
These shoes are cute and comfortable! They are well made too!
I love these shoes! Cute and durable!! Really comfortable !